It’s been 18 weeks since we installed the new version of our catalogue. That isn’t traditionally regarded as a significant anniversary, I know, but it’s probably long enough to allow for reflection on progress to date. We would love to hear your opinions. Is the new catalogue better than its predecessor? What do you like about it, and what would you like to see changed?
- Have you tried looking at some of the images that have been added to the catalogue?
(If not, now’s your chance – follow this link: http://calmview.derbyshire.gov.uk/calmview/overview.aspx?src=calmview.catalog&q=image:*)
- Do you like being able to read the lists that aren’t yet in the database?
(If you haven’t had the need to do so, please give it a try: http://calmview.derbyshire.gov.uk/calmview/overview.aspx?src=calmview.catalog&q=refno:*fk)
- What would you change if it was up to you?
Please let us know by any of the following channels:
- Replying to this blog post
- Filling in a comments form on your next visit
- Sending an email to email@example.com (subject line: FindersKeepers)
- Collaring me (Mark) or one of my colleagues to offer your opinion in person
I can’t promise to be able to make all the changes that are asked for, but I will reply to any comment that needs a response. There is every chance you will suggest something that is already in the pipeline – with a bit of time (that most precious commodity!) there are a lot of improvements to be made.